Eden House, Coventry
Sector: Assisted Living & Care Home
- Stoke House, a listed building, is set in 4 acres of wooded land in the East of Coventry.
- Along with 1980’s and 1990’s buildings it served as a secure adolescent unit.
- Montpelier obtained listed and planning consent for a 35 bed care home and 18 assisted living apartments
- Utilising the features of the Listed Building provides the community areas including a cafe, private dining room, cinema and hairdresser.
- For more information – Christadelphian Care Homes