Sherwood Oaks, Mansfield
Sector: Mental Health
- Montpelier identified a site in an expanding part of Mansfield to develop a new 70 bed medium and low secure Hospital providing care and treatment for forensic patients with a broad range of mental health conditions for St. Andrew’s Healthcare.
- The hospital was built in 15 months with a capital value of £20M.
- It represents a significant inward investment to the East Midlands, providing care for patients with learning disabilities and autistic syndrome disorder as well as creating 150 new jobs.
- The project was supported by Mansfield District Council and was handed over in July 2010, on programme and on budget.
- Planning permission was obtained on Sherwood Oaks Business Park, a mixed-use development.
- The facility incorporates:
- a café
- sports hall
- occupational therapy services.